We are currently recruiting candidates for our Administrative Support Personnel inventory in anticipation of future vacancies in various areas within CSEC.
Reference number 5-CSEC(PQP)2014
Successful completion of secondary school education according to provincial standards or a combination of education and experience related to the position.
Preference may be given to candidates with a college diploma in Office Administration or in a related field.
- Experience in providing administrative office support services in fields such as: senior executive support, financial or personnel administration, contracting, business travelling and processing of travel claims.
- Experience in using office software such as: MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Preference may be given to candidates with significant (usually a minimum of two years) and recent (within the last five years) experience for the two experience criteria listed above.
Official Language Requirements
Administrative Knowledge and Skill
Planning and Organizing
Oral Communication and Listening
Who Can Apply
Canadian citizens living in the National Capital Region who can qualify for a Top Secret security clearance conforming to CSEC’s standards.
- Candidates must have no criminal record.
- This process involves a security interview, a polygraph test, a psychological assessment, and a background investigation covering a minimum of your last 10 years history, including credit and financial verifications.
- Ongoing substance abuse is a factor to be assessed as part of your screening process.
From $43,921 to $57,657 per year.
All positions are located in Ottawa, Ontario.
Term and permanent positions available, with a one (1) year probation period.
How To Apply
If you meet these requirements, you may submit your candidacy online by clicking “APPLY” at the bottom of the page.
In 2014, CSEC will be moving to a new, state-of-the-art, high security facility, on Ogilvie Road in the Gloucester area of Ottawa. It will be the largest repository of Top Secret information in Canada.
CSEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. CSEC offers an assessment process which will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities. If you may need such accommodation, please advise us.
New CSEC employees start employment on a pre-defined intake date occurring six times per year and, as a group, move through a seven-day (7-day) corporate orientation program before being assigned to their team.
We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.