Reference #: 775878
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Part-Time
Reports To: In-Home Support Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Primary Purpose of Job
Actively enable individuals to carry out their personal choices and help build bridges that expand an individual’s community.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide an atmosphere of warmth, acceptance, and respect for individual(s) and their family, while providing oversight and ensuring the safety of the individual(s) in care
- Participate in medical/therapeutic appointments and/or treatment, as directed by the therapists and/or physicians, in conjunction with the family or Program Director
- Act as a role model to work with individual(s) to expand recreational boundaries and circle or relationships; supporting relationships that exist in the individual’s life; connecting individual(s) to local supports and services
- Share necessary pertinent information affecting the welfare of individual(s) while ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of individual(s)
Other Job Functions
- Attend and participate in pertinent meetings and trainings that will enhance ability to contribute to individual’s care and/or growth
- Work cooperatively with In-Home Supports Director, various other staff, individual(s), and their family
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; some college preferred.
Valid U.S. Driver's License with 5 year clean driving record required; must have application to drive approved by Archdiocesan insurance provider prior to hire.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.