Reference #: 817707
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Coordinator of Day Program
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
Job Posting: ATF Floater/Floor Instructor
Reports To: ATF Director, Assistant Director or the Activities Coordinator
Status: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm (70 hours/ bi-weekly)
Location: Day Program at Our Lady of Fatima
To provide training, assistance and supervision for each client attending the Adult Training Facility’s Day Program with the Developmental Programs Division.
Valid Driver's License (issued from the state of residence) and driving approval from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, successful completion of Introductory Assessment Period.
Some Duties Include:
- Participate in annual program plan reviews for assigned individuals in the program.
- Assist in the completion of annual client assessments for assigned clients using the Pre-vocational Assessment tool.
- Focus daily planning and implementation of activities according to each individual’s identified strengths, needs and desires as identified on his/her program plan.
- Teach and assist clients in completing tasks and activities.
- Implement program and goals for each individual.
- Plan, organize, and implement community outings and related daily activities.
Apply online at: http://dgdpcommunities.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.