Reference #: 833012
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Director of Nursing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Job Function: A professional manager who is a licensed RN or LPN responsible for coordination and/or completion of all health care aspects for individuals, utilizing skills in communication, assessment, supervision and administration.
Job Duties Include:
- Ensure quality compliance of clinical/professional standards of practice, maintains and updates professional licensure.
- Ability to be flexible and deviate from the routine, according to the needs of the program.
- Assesse, coordinate, document and follow-up on all aspects of the individual resident’s health care.
- Communicate clinical assessment information effectively to both professional and non-professional individuals inclusive of family members, staff members and medical personnel.
- Notify families / guardians of all upcoming appointments, procedures, testing and communicates outcomes to families / guardian.
- Responsible to work alongside physicians both in the community as well as on campus and clearly communicate the outcome of these visits to all team members.
- Registered Nurse in the state of PA with 3 years of experience working with individuals with Intellectual Disabilities OR Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of PA with at least 5 years of experience working with individuals with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Demonstrated supervisory ability. Must be comfortable and competent in managing the work of other nurses.
- Must have a valid Driver's License, minimum 3yrs. driving experience, a clean driving record and driving approval from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.