Reference #: 834479
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Director of Employment Services
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Job Coach supports individuals and the team process to implement quality person centered Individual Support Plans that are outcome driven and based on the needs and desires of the individual.
- Develops and monitors employment outcomes related to the successful maintenance of employment for a caseload of employed individuals.
- Supports individuals to achieve career goals such as: additional job responsibilities, increased pay, promotions, etc.
- Assists individuals with job maintenance by teaching personal and professional skills development that will facilitate successful employment and support employer’s objectives and needs.
- Facilitate communication between the individual, their employer and their support team.
- Maintains relationship with employer to ensure DPV Day Program’s Employment Services adequately meet the needs of their business.
- Assists and supports individuals to develop strategies and make informed choices in regards to self-advocacy, health and safety and career direction.
- Build rapport and relationships with service recipients, family members, the business community, internal and external agency personnel.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience working with adults with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Experience in vocational education or Job Coaching strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, 3 years minimum driving experience and driving approval from the Archdiocesan.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.