Reference #: 834793
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Kitchen Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Days and Every other weekend
- Prepare meals for residents in accordance with planned menus, sanitary regulations and established policies and procedures.
- Prepare meals in accordance with standardized recipes that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Prepare food for therapeutic diets in accordance with planned, individualized menus and special diet orders.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Load and unload meal carts into van for transportation to and from the Day Programs site.
- Drive to and from the Day Programs site and serve meals there as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Have a minimum of one (1) year dietary experience.
- Be ServSafe Certified or be able to obtain certification timely.
- Have a valid Driver's License, minimum 3 years driving experience, a good driving record and driving approval from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Have the ability to safely operate a van.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.