Reference #: 834935
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: On Call
Reports To: Director of Nursing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Various/Per PRN Agreement
Divine Providence Village in Springfield, PA (Delaware County) is seeking a PRN Floor Nurse:
Primary Function: Provide nursing services directed toward individuals served in ICF-MR program Utilize skills in assessment, communication and supervision in order to meet the medical needs of each individual served.
- Administer and document medications, treatments and therapies as ordered by the physician
- Assess, document and follow-up all aspects of the individual’s health care
- Communicate clinical assessment information effectively to both professional and non-professional individuals, including family, advocates, staff and the individual
- Collaborate with physicians, other health disciplines and members of the interdisciplinary team to identify and evaluate health needs of individual
- Provide support and training to direct care staff in the management of health care
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards as they relate to specific program areas, such as licensing regulations and current policy
- Ensures quality compliance of clinical/professional standards of practice
- Other duties assigned
- Must possess a current PA Nursing License (RN or LPN)
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Valid Driver’s License, 3 years minimum driving experience and driving approval from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.