Reference #: 835756
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: WAC Director and/or Assistant Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Monday - Friday; Days
Job Details: The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that services and supports are directed toward meeting the needs of the individual in order to maximize his/her participation in the Work Activity Center.
- Teach and assist client in completing tasks and activities while present at the Work Activity Program.
- Implement program and goals as identified in the ISP while at the Work Activity Center.
- Provide this individual with (only) as much assistance as necessary to complete tasks, fostering independence.
- Focus on daily planning and implementation of work-related activities according to strengths, needs and desires as identified in the program plan.
- Complete all necessary documentation on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for the daily care, supervision, safety and training of the individuals.
- Will respect the individual’s limitations and assist in making choices and exercise self-determination.
- Participate in annual program plan reviews and team meetings.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year experience working with individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License (issued from the state of residence), minimum 3 years driving experience and driving approval from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.