Reference #: 841125
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Director of Maintenance
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Days with an on-call rotation
The primary purpose of the Maintenance Worker is to maintain and repair physical structures of buildings and grounds by performing a variety of maintenance duties and to ensure a safe and secure environment for all staff and residents.
Job Duties Include:
- Maintains and repairs buildings’ plumbing and HVAC, including replacing work or defective parts.
- Assists with repairs wood parts of buildings; general carpentry and makes necessary repairs; repairs or replaces building brick, stone, and/or concrete, as directed.
- General grounds maintenance, parking lot and sidewalk repairs and leaf and snow removal.
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- Certificate from college or technical school in maintenance related field preferred.
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specialties in HVAC and plumbing preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years licensed driving experience.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.