Reference #: 843742
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Coordinator of Day Programs
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
Job Details: Provide training assistance and supervision for each client attending the Adult Training Facility’s Day Program with the Developmental Programs Division.
- Assist and teach clients in completing tasks and activities.
- Implement program and goals for each individual.
- Plan, organize, and implement community outings and related daily activities.
- Responsible for the daily care, supervision, safety and training of assigned individuals.
- Focus daily planning and implementation of activities according to each individual’s identified strengths, needs and desires as identified on his/her program plan.
- Must have a High School Diploma or an Equivalent.
- 6 months-1 year experience working with individuals with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License with 3 years minimum driving experience.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.