Reference #: 853511
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Part-Time
Reports To: Director of Nursing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Part Time
Divine Providence is looking for a Part-Time Nurse to work weekends both 8 and 12 hour shifts.
Provide nursing services directed toward individuals served in ICF-MR program. Utilize skills in assessment, communication and supervision in order to meet the medical needs of each individual served.
- Must possess a current PA Nursing License (RN or LPN)
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current PA Driver’s License, 3 years minimum driving experience and driving approval from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Administer and document medications, treatments and therapies as ordered by the physician.
- Assess, document and follow-up all aspects of the individual’s health care.
- Communicate clinical assessment information effectively to both professional and non-professional individuals, including family, advocates, staff and the individual.
- Collaborate with physicians, other health disciplines and members of the interdisciplinary team to identify and evaluate health needs of individual.
- Provide support and training to direct care staff in the management of health care.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards as they relate to specific program areas, such as licensing regulations and current policy.
- Ensures quality compliance of clinical/professional standards of practice.
Any qualified employee interested in applying may submit their Transfer Request Form to Kevin Carroll at email@example.com
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.