Reference #: 859742
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: House Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Job Posting: Lead Direct Support Professional
Reports To: Residential Supervisor
Shift: All Shifts
Location: DPV Main Campus
Assist individuals with Intellectual Disabilities in their daily living, program needs, emotional and behavior needs, with a focus on providing quality care to each individual; while assisting them to reach their greatest level of independence in conjunction with the entire Interdisciplinary Team.
- Provides direction and support to other employees.
- Assist, coach and monitors each individual with their daily living needs such as: bathing, personal hygiene care, dressing etc.
- Reinforces positive behaviors and promotes social interaction with the individuals served by modeling appropriate behavior and developing a therapeutic rapport with those entrusted to their care. ?
- Accompany individuals while in their communities; providing transportation, ensuring safety and assisting in purchases as necessary.
- Assists in implementation of therapeutic activities, such as: physical exercises, mass/church functions, arts & crafts and recreational activities.
- Completes daily documentation such as; accountability sheets, behavior tracking, goal tracking, toileting schedules and incident reporting as needed.
EOE - M/F/D/V
Any qualified employee interested in applying may submit their Transfer Request Form to Kevin Carroll at KCarroll@chs-adphila.org.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.