Reference #: 812315
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Part-Time
Reports To: Director of Nursing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Evenings shifts opened
Provide nursing services directed toward individuals served in ICF-MR program. Utilize skills in assessment, communication and supervision in order to meet the medical needs of each individual served.
- Must possess a current PA Nursing License
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current PA Driver’s License and driving approval from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Some Duties Include:
- Administer and document medications, treatments and therapies as ordered by the physician
- Assess, document and follow-up all aspects of the individual’s health care
- Communicate clinical assessment information effectively to both professional and non-professional individuals, including family, advocates, staff and the individual
- Collaborate with physicians, other health disciplines and members of the interdisciplinary team to identify and evaluate health needs of individual
- Provide support and training to direct care staff in the management of health care
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards as they relate to specific program areas, such as licensing regulations and current policy
- Ensures quality compliance of clinical/professional standards of practice
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.