Reference #: 833166
Work Location: Chester County
Position Type: Part-Time
Reports To: Nursing Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
|Full Time or Part Time: Part Time|
Provide nursing services in support of the individuals served at Don Guanella Village
- Assess, document and follow-up on all aspects of the individual’s health care
- Evaluates self-medication potential on caseload and communicate results to HCC
- Consistently demonstrates good judgment and decisions regarding health concerns
- Maintains confidentiality of individual’s medical records and personal information
- Will perform other duties as directed by Director of Nursing
- Completes medical follow up of incident reports
- Must complete 40 hours of in-service training annually
- May be asked to accompany men on medical appointments when the team feels that a nurse is needed to effectively communicate needs to treating physicians
- Licensed Practical or Registered Nurse in the state of PA.
- Three (3) years’ experience in the field of Intellectual Disabilities preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Current PA. driver’s license
- Physical ability for prolonged standing, lifting and walking. No lifting restrictions.
- Basic computer skills
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.