Our Development and Quality Assurance internship program at Echo will enable you to grow personally and professionally by providing you with real-world experience in one of the top healthcare IT companies in the United States. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of development projects, in a stimulating collaborative environment, that nurtures the innovative thinker.
Our interns help us transform our industry with best-in- world product design and reliability and services that exceed expectations at every encounter.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate as an active team member within the Development Department.
- Code, debug and test software programs.
- Currently enrolled in Undergraduate or Masters program within Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Basic to intermediate programming skills.
- Organized with an orientation to details.
- Ability to pick up new technologies with ease.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team players required.
- Ability to work a min. of 20 hrs./week.
- Accountability - Taking responsibility for one’s actions and the consequences that result from those actions.
- Communication & Positive Presence - Listening attentively and respectfully; expressing thoughts and ideas effectively and concisely—both verbally and in writing. Exhibiting a pleasant attitude.
- Collaboration - Cooperating and working effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals.
- Critical Thinking - Using sound judgment, logic, and common sense to identify efficient and effective ways of approaching problems or new initiatives.
- Adaptability - Being flexible and continuing to function effectively during times of change.
- Continuous Improvement - Keeping an open mind; seeking new ideas and ways of doing things in order to streamline processes and increase client/customer satisfaction.
- Planning & Organizing - Appropriately prioritizing activities, scheduling time, and utilizing resources in order to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work Ethic - Setting high standards for one’s work; taking care to ensure all aspects of work are completed accurately.
- Customer Service - Treating clients/customers with a high level of respect and taking action in order to meet or exceed expectations and resolve problems.