Position Status:Full TIme
The Systems Project Manager leads a software development team through HealthStream’s development process from initial requirements gathering to code deployment. This individual works closely with developers, quality assurance specialists, product managers and senior staff (among others) to drive the day-to-day progress of the project, ensure compliance with HealthStream standards and processes, and accomplish the goals of the project. The Systems Project Manager has responsibility for project planning, control, budget, scope management, procurement, risk and issue management, contingency planning, project visibility, status reporting, and escalation. The systems project manager maintains overall project momentum by monitoring project accomplishments, quickly addressing issues, and by driving the project forward to delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES – (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
- Manages and leads the day to day progress of a team working on software development projects.
- Works with Product Managers, Functional Managers and high-level management to remove mitigate project risks and remove project impediments.
- Creates the tracking framework of the project through Agile Software programs.
- Creates Status Reports for high-level management
- Analyzes team progress to identify efficiencies in team work.
- Works with the PMO to create and refine processes.
- Contributes to the PMOs quarterly PIP goals.