Position Status:Full TIme
The Client Account Manager, Small Accounts, will be responsible for successfully selling the entire HealthStream product suite as an individual and in a Team Sales atmosphere. These sales processes will be used to meet or exceed sales quota within a specific territory of named smaller hospital clients, 500 FTE’s and below. This individual must build upon existing HealthStream relationships to broaden exposure and understanding of the value of HealthStream solutions to the client. This individual is ultimately responsible all elements of the sales process, including an understanding the clients’ needs and aligning HealthStream solutions to address those needs.
Special Skills, Competencies or Requirements:
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly develop relationships, both internally and externally
- Build and maintain client relationships, primarily through remote interactions
- Will have effective negotiation skills and excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, properly setting expectations
- Must be highly motivated, assertive, confident, outgoing, goal oriented, self motivated, positive, energetic and have the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area.
- Sales experience with a track record of at least 1 years of superior sales performance in highly competitive environments, preferably within the healthcare industry
- Must work effectively internally as a team leader to invest time in selling activities, while engaging client support, senior relationship managers, other HealthStream teammates, as needed to ensure client satisfaction.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Strategically develop, pursue and close add on sales opportunities, targeting each HealthStream offering to each named client, influencing and understanding fit against need and timing of decision.
- Will grow market share and recurring revenue across all products
- Will develop and manage the required pipeline of opportunities and accurately forecast results through SalesForce.
- Respond, process, and manage all sales lead in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain all account and sales activities in SalesForce, HealthStream’s statement of record source.
- Conduct demonstrations and product / company presentations remotely
- Support quality RFI/FRP response strategy, configuration and overall sales strategy by account
- Ensure contract extension and renewal for core products at each client
- Prevent/trouble shoot/resolve obstacles within sales cycle
- Assist in preparation, negotiation and closing of contracts
- Will present high-level business / territory reviews to the VP of Sales professionally and succinctly.
- Commitment to ongoing personal development, teamwork and outstanding product knowledge.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product and Project Managers to create value-added customer solutions, while driving incremental revenue outcomes.
- Leadership qualities to serve as a team player, but willing to take responsibility and accountability. Shares success with team members.
- Will manage expenses appropriately
- 0-25% travel