Position Status:Full TIme
The systems integration manger serves as the technical expert for internally facing operational tools supported by the office of Business Enablement and defines and leads improvement efforts.
HealthStream uses information strategically in three areas: to make sense of change within our organization; to create new knowledge for innovation; and to make decisions about courses of action. In order to leverage this information it must be rationalized across internal operation systems. The Systems Integration Manager works with business stakeholders to understand operational workflow needs, defines the technical architecture for supporting these processes, and champions the plan to execute. Responsible for creating new requirements or translating business requirements into technical specs and recommending system workflows, controls, and protocols.
- Assessing current workflows between internal information systems against improvement project needs paying special attention to evaluate scalability deficiencies.
- Consulting with internal stakeholder to determine needs and document requirements for technical solutions.
- Evaluating multiple technologies against solution requirements to define proposals for near and long term options.
- Serving as a liaison between the Business Enablement Office and IT Offices including but not limited to:
- o Site Operations
- o Database Services
- o Enterprise Data Platform Teams
- o Related Development Initiative Teams (Online Store, PAD, Collaborative, etc.)
- Maintaining documentation around interfaces between systems
- Training users on new system workflows and providing technical subject matter expertise
- Proven work experience interacting across business units
- Fast paced learner able to absorb and act on information quickly
- Ability to break down business requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to summarize and clearly explain technical workflows to business users
- Requires broad technical knowledge esp. API experience, business analysis experience, critical thinking, and the ability to communicate broadly, and to own and lead projects.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, related field, or 5 years of experience in the IT and business consulting industry.