Position Status:Full TIme
A Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter assists in human resource activities within HealthStream locations by supporting team growth through recruitment, providing advice and assistance to hiring managers on company policies, procedures and documentation. Coordinates the resolution of specific policy related and procedural issues and inquiries concerning recruitment and retention..
- Assist in human resource activities including all phases of the employment process
- Search for and recruits qualified candidates to fill company openings utilizing ATS, employee referrals, college recruiting, career fairs and social networking; ensures positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Partner with hiring managers to define both short and long-term staffing needs.
- Develop a pipeline of talent for future needs. Stays current on recruitment trends by building and maintaining a network of contacts in industry.
- Review applications/resumes; inputs background checks, processes associates through hiring process, extends offers and schedules orientation. Assists with new hire orientations.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow up on company policies and procedures, and documentation.
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics
- Foster the development of our teaming culture and partner closely with organization Leaders to evaluate team maturity and learning gaps
- Provides guidance to supervisors and employees related to hiring policies and procedures.
- Arranges interviews
- Coordinates and participates in Career Fairs, User groups, and recruiting engagements as needed.
- Prepares résumé acknowledgment and interview follow up correspondence to candidates.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and be able to interact effectively, and in a professional, tactful manner with candidates, employees and Senior Management.
- Metrics-oriented, analytical thinker who is able to analyze, interpret, present and act upon data.
- A high level of confidentiality in handling employee information.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines, manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently and as a creative member of various teams
- Proficient on Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word; experience with HRIS and applicant management applications a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels and exercise good judgment
- Ability for timely recruitment of qualified staff for internal and client openings.
- Present a responsive and polished professional manner.
- Experience maintaining an accurate database of potential candidate resumes versus hiring needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of administration and general Human Resources functions required
- 3+ years of experience of full life-cycle recruiting. Experience recruiting for high level and/or technical positions preferred.