Position Status:Full TIme
The Director, Talent Management Solution Sales will be responsible for leading a team of Solution Sales Executives that are responsible for selling talent management solutions into the healthcare market. In this role, the Director, Talent Management Solution Sales will be responsible for all managerial responsibilities to ensure optimum performance of the sales team including defining and implementing strategic sales planning, achieving sales goals, data analysis, and meeting with key clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Direct sales forecasting activities (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and set team and individual performance goals.
- Prepare data and analysis of individual sales/team performance and results.
- Develop and update territory plans, manage pipeline in CRM system, update plans and pipeline, support sales leadership in strategy formulation, and present plans / pipeline to sales leadership effectively and succinctly.
- Direct staffing management to include training and performance evaluations to develop and grow sales team.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual team meetings
- Travel with staff to meet clients and provide instant sales feedback.
- Undertake personal and professional development opportunities to include developing and maintaining outstanding product knowledge, building deep expertise in healthcare trends, and continuing to enhance skills and abilities such as communication, presentation, negotiations, and teamwork.
- Direct sales team in response to request for proposals, support quality RFI/FRP response strategy, and monitor pricing strategies.
- Assist in the negotiation and closing of business including negotiating contract terms, secure commitment and signature, processing contracts in contract management system, and effectively transitioning client to the implementation phase to ensure long-term customer success.
- Monitor Competitive products
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product and Project Managers to create value-added customer solutions aligned with our vision, business principles, and values.
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area, BA or BS; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years selling talent software solutions into the acute care hospital and non-acute markets.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals in a management capacity.
- Sales management experience in a technology company.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare industry, including buying cycles, key trends, value propositions, and critical success criteria.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence.
- Strategic mindset, strong business acumen, and effective negotiation skills.
- Multi-task oriented; works with a sense of urgency and a desire for excellence in performance.
- Enthusiasm and initiative, and ability to operate independently with limited oversight.
- Ability to travel 25 – 40%.
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Solid computer skills- Office Suite
- Knowledge with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Use of online demonstration tools (I.e. WebEx)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be accountable for his/her own success and lead by example so that direct reports are equally accountable for their own success.
- Highly analytical and able to make data based decisions to ensure a successful strategic plan.
- Ability to mobilize others to fulfill the vision.
- Ability to lead in a team selling environment.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of personnel.