Position Status:Full TIme
Location:San Diego, CA
Summary: Manage successful implementation projects of Verity software products with client teams. Coordinate resolution of client issues associated with successful implementation with technical and/or development teams. Analyze business needs and make product-related recommendations for automation opportunities and best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages software implementation projects and the resources necessary to ensure a smooth transition with multiple clients simultaneously. Reviews commitments for technical services, training and project management, ensuring that all commitments are executed according to contractual obligations.
- Develops implementation project plans appropriate for each client.
- Manages ongoing status meetings and communication with clients to ensure that the implementation project is moving forward in a manner consistent with the project plan. Coordinates resolution of client issues and concerns.
- Understands and identifies software functionality to support client business objectives.
- Coordinates all technical services (data transfer and installation) between client and Verity.
- Reviews hardware recommendations and coordinates software installation process.
- Works with technical services to ensure that the client’s data transfer results in a successful implementation. Proactively escalates any client or Verity-caused time delays or needs for additional resources beyond the contractual commitments.
- Ensures that an effective training program is planned and executed.
- Develops and maintains implementation documentation and communicates status and concerns to Manager.
A. Knowledge/Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in related discipline.
- 2+ years software implementation or senior level technical support; healthcare experience highly desirable.
- A working knowledge of SQL and Windows is a plus.
- Have a demonstrated affinity for technology
B. Skills Required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Have strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to influence others to achieve desired results.
C. Abilities Required:
- The ability to manage multiple client relationships simultaneously.
- Be able to work effectively with teams with different backgrounds.
- Have professional poise and comfort with leading discussions with client decision makers, end-users and IT professionals.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.