Position Status:Full TIme
The Associate Content Integration Specialist will be responsible for adding, maintaining, and retiring content in the HealthStream Learning Management System, as well as providing escalated support for customer issues. Duties include working with Product Management and third party partners to ensure successful release of content for sale and customer use.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Integrate new content from third party partners and developers, following ContentOps established best practices.
- Manage technical relationships with smaller third party content partners or developers, consulting with them on best practices in order to achieve an optimal outcome for customers.
- Maintain existing products on a regular or ad hoc basis, as directed by the Product Manager and partner.
- Utilize basic course development and maintenance tools, such as Testbuilder and CE Credit Management.
- Delegate manual tasks to contract resources.
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with HealthStream’s Learning Management System (LMS) desired.
- Experience using course building tools in HealthStream’s Learning Management System (LMS) desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs desired.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology and/or process standardization.
- Troubleshooting knowledge of HealthStream LMS desired.
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of technical aptitude
- Attention to detail
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond quickly to changes in priority.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- Quickly assimilate new information and processes.
- Exhibit a positive, solutions-oriented approach to obstacles.