Department:8060 - Plant Operations
Job Category:Operations / Maintenance
FTE:1.00 - 40 hours
Schedule:40 hrs/wk; 7a-330p
FLSA Status:Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Performs routine carpentry renovation and repairs to existing facilities’ structures.
- Performing hands on carpentry skills as required for new/renovation/repair projects.
- Performs drywall installation, applying tape, drywall compound, producing a level of smoothness that final finishes can be applied.
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints.
- Coordination of internal and external resources necessary to complete projects timely and efficiently.
- Orders building related materials required for general construction repairs and renovation projects.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to recognize, establish and deal with priorities.
- Demonstrates a “needs-no-reminder” attitude after direction has been explained and the assignment is carried out.
- Performs assigned preventative maintenance.
- Paints and/or applies wall coverings when performing construction, renovation or repairs.
SPECIALIZED KNOW-HOW & REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of five (5) year experience of carpentry work required.
- Drywall Experience necessary.