Front Door Attendant
Job Title:Front Door Attendant
Department:8884 - Business Services - Sterling
Job Category:Business Services
FTE:0.10 - PRN (as needed)
Schedule:As Needed; 8a-5p
FLSA Status:Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Responsible for transporting patients to multiple departments within the Main Clinic and Hospital for efficiency and effectiveness of patient care. Assists Front Door Lead in maintaining a clean and hazard free work area.
- Meets with Front Door Lead to discuss any special needs/assignments on a daily basis.
- Greet all patients coming in and provides assistance to where they need to go.
- Open vehicle doors for patients and assist them in and out of their vehicles.
- Provides and assists patients with wheelchairs.
- Push wheelchair patients to areas within the Clinic and/or to CGH hospital when needed.
- Follows O2 protocols for transport.
- Assist as needed in snow removal including: shoveling snow from doorways, stairways, and walkways. Maintain clean area in front of Main Clinic entrance by sweeping, shoveling, etc. when Maintenance is unavailable and conditions require immediate action.
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency situations, recognizing and responding appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by the Front Door Lead.
SPECIALIZED KNOW-HOW & REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.