Reference #: 851902
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Life Sharing Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Shift: Monday-Friday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- To function as the first contact between individuals and the provider families and Life Sharing through Family Living.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support individuals in the Life Sharing program, including people served in other types of services.
- Coordinate the completion of assessments.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individual Support Plan (ISP)
- Complete quarterly reports on the progress of the individual.
- Participate in the twenty-four hour emergency response system, that is, to be called, as assigned by the Life Sharing Supervisor
- Provide and supervise activities for the individuals in accordance with the individual plan.
- Support the integration of individuals in the community.
- Support individual communication and involvement with families and friends.
- Developing the in-home Individualized Support Plan and providing specific teaching strategies and treatment approaches for use by the Life Sharing provides.
- Collecting other data for program evaluation purposes as required by Life Sharing Supervisor.
- Monitoring provider families in complying with State Regulations Chapter 6500.
- Conduct weekly and monthly home visits to ensure Health & Safety as well as compliance.
- Master ’s Degree in special education, psychology, rehabilitation, social work, occupational therapy, physical therapy or other mental retardation field or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 2 years of work experience working directly with persons with an intellectual disability or autism.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.