Reference #: 852623
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Part-Time
Reports To: Director of Nursing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: E/O Weekend: 7:00am - 3:00pm (16hrs biweekly)
Primary Function: Provide nursing services directed toward individuals served in ICF-MR program. Utilize skills in assessment, communication and supervision in order to meet the medical needs of each individual served.
- Administer and document medications, treatments and therapies as ordered by the physician.
- Assess, document and follow-up all aspects of the individual’s health care.
- Communicate clinical assessment information effectively to both professional and non-professional individuals, including family, advocates, staff and the individual.
- Collaborate with physicians, other health disciplines and members of the interdisciplinary team to identify and evaluate health needs of individual.
- Provide support and training to direct care staff in the management of health care.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards as they relate to specific program areas, such as licensing regulations and current policy.
- Ensures quality compliance of clinical/professional standards of practice.
- Current PA Nursing License (RN or LPN)
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with 3 years minimum driving experience.
EEO - M/F/D/V
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.