Reference #: 853983
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Director of Residential Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: 2p-10p weekdays, E/O weekend
Primary Function: The Supervisor will be responsible for providing supervision over all activities, staffing arrangements and financial needs of the individuals served at Divine Providence Village.
- Promote the mission of DPV by increasing opportunities for individuals and staff to enhance their spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and psychological growth.
- Supervise and direct, assisting only when necessary, in the total care of the individuals in assigned buildings.
- Coordinate staff efforts in the execution of individual program plans of individuals residing at Divine Providence Village.
- Schedule Direct Care Workers to ensure 24 hour care and supervision of our residents at Divine Providence Village.
- Monitor and oversee expenditures of individuals (or of staff on behalf of the individuals) tracking them on Personal Needs Allowance (PNA) sheets each month for each individual and turning the sheets in each month to the Client Funds Manager.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- A valid Driver's License with a minimum 3 years driving experience
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.