Reference #: 850648
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Administrator of CBP
FLSA Status: Exempt
Shift: Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm
FUNCTION: To expand the respite programs using “Best Practices” and procedures that support ongoing regulatory compliance.
Develops and maintains an adequate database of prospective Respite Providers in order to support the growth of the programs.
- Recruits, Screens and selects Respite Providers.
- Conducts and/or coordinates pre-service and ongoing training for potential respite families with the support of the training department.
- Conducts Home Studies and collects pre-placement documents for potential respite families to ensure regulatory compliance, prior to placement.
- Conducts and completes the Self Inspections process for Respite homes.
Selects and processes Individual referrals recommended by Support Coordination Organizations (SCO) for placement into the Life Sharing and Respite programs.
- Contacts Support Coordinators to set up meetings with referrals and support team.
- Participates in Delaware, Philadelphia, Montgomery and Chester County and State Life Sharing Coalition Committees.
- Participates in County and State sponsored Expos/Fairs and Conferences as an agency representative.
- Interviews Individuals for potential placement.
- Completes the admission process for all individuals in Respite.
- Facilitates an appropriate match between the Respite Provider and Individual.
- Organizes initial placements and emergency relocation of Respite Individuals/families, when applicable. Identify new families and coordinate the transfer process, when needed.
- Develops, and/or coordinates 24 hours of annual training required for Respite Providers.
- Completes required clearances for Respite and families required by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Assists Administrator of CBP with maintain ongoing compliance of the Bureau of Human Service Licensing (BHSL) guidelines, Chapter 51 Waiver Regulations and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements
- Master’s Degree in administration, special education, psychology, social work or other Intellectual and Developent Disability (IDD) field minimum of two years of administrative and supervisory experience and one year experience working directly with IDD individuals or BA in administration, special education, psychology, social work or other intellectual and developmental disability (IDD) field with a minimum of three years of administrative and supervisory experience and two years’ experience work directly with IDD individuals.
- Marketing/Promotions/Sales experience preferred – Strong networking skills required
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.