Reference #: 851144
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Director of Training and Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
The Training Coordinator for the Communities of Divine Providence and Don Guanella is responsible for the consistent implementation of training curricula across various programs and to utilize developed systems to track and monitor employee training and certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services Field.
- Certification as an Instructor/Trainer in First Aid and CPR, Medication Administration and Safety/Crisis Interventions.
- Three (3) years of human services experience.
- Professional appearance, high degree of visibility and excellent communication skills ? Strong organizational skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills and the skills and experience to work with individuals throughout various levels within the organization, enacting change and implementing initiatives.
- Flexible hours and the ability to alter working hours as required or necessary.
- A culture of inspired, diverse, and talented professionals that live and breathe our mission to embrace and serve persons with intellectual disabilities through professional and compassionate care.
- Excellent comprehensive employer subsidized health insurance plans that includes high quality medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Employer funded Health Savings Accounts (HSA) for employees enrolled in the High Deducible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Generous paid time off benefits.
- 403(b) retirement plan sponsored by Vanguard with annual employer contributions.
- Reimbursement for continuing education and professional development.
- Great selection of voluntary and ancillary benefits that include life and disability insurance plans, and pet insurance.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.