Reference #: 851909
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Director of Human Resources
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 4:30pm
The Communities of Don Guanella and Divine Providence serves adults living with intellectual disabilities in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. An agency of Catholic Social Services, our programs provide a broad continuum of specialized care and are supported by dedicated professionals guided by our core values and mission.
The Communities of Don Guanella and Divine Providence is looking for a vary visible Administrative Assistant to join our Human Resources department in our Norwood, PA office. This position provides clerical/administrative support to the Human Resources department. The incumbent will serve as the first point of contact for over 500 employees across 27 different locations. Therefore, it is critical that the incumbent is professional, approachable, detailed oriented and can multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience working in a Human Resources department preferred.
- Ability to successfully pass background screening requirements and other pre-employment testing.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license from state of residence and be able to obtain Archdiocesan driving approval.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains System preferred .
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.