Reference #: 852843
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Precious Davies
FLSA Status: Exempt
Shift: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
The Communities of Don Guanella and Divine Providence, as a part of the Developmental Programs Division of Catholic Social Services within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, is an organization dedicated to transforming the lives of individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities.
Primary Purpose of Job: The QIDP/ Program Specialist functions as an advocate, a facilitator and case manager in conjunction with the Interdisciplinary Team. As the Team Lead, will oversee the development and implementation of his/her assigned individual's Program Plans relative to active treatment issues and makes recommendations and requests on behalf of the individuals for needed services and interventions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in human services field (including but not limited to: sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology)
- 2 years’ experience working with people with Intellectual Disabilities
- Current PA Driver’s License and driving approval from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, implement and maintain all Behavioral and Support Plans and the associated tracking.
- Assesses the need for Enhanced Levels of Supervision and develops Enhanced Supervision Plans as needed.
- Schedules and attends all psychiatric appointments for every individual on their caseload, and schedules counseling appointments, as needed.
- Revise plans annually (within 365 days) and as needed following special team meetings, psychiatrist’s orders or recommendations, or incidents.
- Attends team meeting and incident reviews to ensure that the behavioral needs of each individual are met.
- Coordinates and trains on all Behavior Support Plans for their caseload and submits training records to the Director of Training for proper tracking.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.