PEOPLE. That's the power behind ENMAX Corporation. As Alberta's leading energy and utility provider, our employees are driving us into the future with innovative ideas, a collective spirit to excel, and a commitment to upholding the highest level of integrity in all we do. Exploring new technologies, implementing shared values and creating solutions for a more sustainable future are some of the ways ENMAX is making a difference.
We know where we’re going, want to come?
Directly contribute to our success. Be a part of a team that supports ENMAX’s dedication to excellence in customer service.
Is this challenge for you? Imagine the possibilities.
As a key figure in achieving operational goals, balance customer experience (service level, ASA), operational efficiency (cost) and employee engagement.
- Generate accurate and detailed contact centre demand forecasts using both historical data and known influences. Forecast timeline includes day, week, month, and annual forecasts. Accuracy of forecast is a key performance indicator for this position.
- Perform statistical analysis and identify call patterns such as growth, trends and seasonality
- Generate employee work schedules to efficiently fulfill the demand as created by the forecast. Balancing multiple and conflicting requirements including cost, business requirements and employee engagement, manage the schedule creation process from start to finish.
- Approve all advance time-off requests for call centre personnel through annual vacation bid and ad-hoc requests.
- Plan and schedule all agent activities including inbound call type, outbound calling, off-line work, training, coaching and any other meetings.
· Capacity plan
- Create and maintain annual detailed capacity plans for all contact centre business units.
- Generate detailed hiring plans
- Maintain schedule integrity and operational efficiency through ongoing optimization of scheduled activities including shifts, skill/work types, scheduled breaks, and all off-queue activity.
- Provide reporting and analysis on all key metrics including detailed monthly variance reports to senior leadership
- Report forecast variance, key drivers and causes.
- Report agent statistics, performance and behaviour
- Constantly evaluate processes and enact plans to capitalize on improvement opportunities with current processes.
- Identify and work to resolve areas of opportunity in processes that impact customer experience and/or contact centre performance
- Create operational models and perform what-if scenario planning
- Resolve WF related situations
- Respond to inquiries from managers and agents
· Post Secondary Education or Bachelor’s Degree
· Education or equivalent experience with mathematics and statistics would be considered an asset.
Qualifications & Experience:
· 5 years of Contact Centre Workforce Management experience (Unionized environment would be considered an asset)
· 5 years experience using WFM software – Genesys WFM preferred
· Experience analyzing and reporting on performance and financial data
· Microsoft Excel skills – macros
· Experience operating and reporting with contact centre outbound dialers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Team player with the ability to work independently
· Ability to multitask and prioritize work load
· Motivated, reliable and goal oriented with a proven dedication to customer care excellence
· Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with change
· A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity
· Thrives in a fast paced environment
Did we mention the ENMAX Advantage?
We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive flexible benefits program, non-downtown location that includes great building amenities such as free onsite fitness facility with programming geared to employees needs, onsite child care centre (upon availability, offered from our ENMAX Place location 141 – 50 Ave. SE), free parking and much more. If you share our values and would like to make a difference with your career, join the team and see where the ENMAX possibilities can take you.
Salary: Financial/Business Analyst Level B (Current CUPE 2013 rates)
$62,648.40 - $66,576.33 - $70,484.41 - $74,412.34 - $78,320.42
Location: ENMAX Encompass Calgary, AB
· ENMAX welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; it is our aim to have a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
· This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check. Two pieces of valid Government issued ID will be required.
· Two professional references will be requested
· ENMAX employees are eligible for a $1,000 referral reward for this position!
Please visit our careers page to learn more about other opportunities at ENMAX Corporation.