YOU'D BE THE PERFECT FIT WITH US!
Customer Service Representative
Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and great staff benefits - all with a company that is rapidly expanding throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you'll love working at Best Buy.
- Are you responsible, detail oriented, organized, with strong problem solving skills?
- Are you naturally curious and have a passion for electronics?
- Do you thrive on building long term relationships with consumers who are passionate about technology?
If you answered yes to the above, let's talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
About the Role
- Responsible for processing returned products, exchanges and service requests, and/or defective products
- Prepares register for transactions before and after shift. Performs "clean and bright" on all end caps around register
- Works to build a relationship with store employees and provide support in order to help foster a motivated and enjoyable work experience
- Completes the accurate processing of all transactions
- Stays up to date with knowledge of Best Buy products by reviewing essential tools, and reference manuals
- Demonstrates skills in listening to customer requests and in creating the best solution for the customer effectively uses CARE PLUS and Product Service Plan (PSP) and Product Replacement Plan (PRP) selling processes
What you have to Offer
- Minimum 3-6 months job related experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Team player
- Self starter and able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible
What Best Buy has to Offer
- Competitive wages
- Great staff benefits
- Market Leading Pension Plan
- Great medical and dental plan
- Leadership opportunities
Shift your careers wheels in motion and apply today!