The Commercial Sales Account Manager is responsible for all sales aspects, from lead generation through to sales completion and will be accountable for the coordination of the complete order cycle to ensure effective account management and a continuous high level of customer satisfaction.
The candidate will strive to meet and exceed budgeted sales goals by actively seeking new, large scale business account opportunities within many different business sectors, on behalf of Best Buy for Business and Future Shop Business Solutions.
Establishes and develops relationships with Senior Managers and Buyers from a variety of Businesses and Government groups and assists them with important buying decisions. Offers them complete solutions for their technology needs through the understanding of the individual customer requirements & providing expert product knowledge on available and leading edge technology.
Works collaboratively with Sales and Operations teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the Company vision and values. Strong corporate sales skills with experience selling consumer or commercial grade electronics would be an asset but is not required.
Business Account Selling and Relationship Management
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to both new prospects & existing clients on the various solutions the Company offers to satisfy their business needs.
- Accountable for achieving and/or exceeding their budgeted corporate sales goals.
Customer Service and Order Cycle Coordination
- Provides a high standard of customer service with a focused effort and specific goals around strengthening the customer relationship.
- Follows standard procedures on executing the Commercial Sales order management process, maintaining strong lines of communication with Procurement, Inventory and Administration to ensure the timely fulfillment, payment and billing of accounts.
- Ensures business practices on credit, pricing, inventory, shipping, and account collections are being followed per Company policies and procedures.
- Considers the impact of actions and decisions upon customers, both internal and external.
New Business Account Development
- Seeks new opportunities that can be satisfied by Best Buy Canada Ltd., by establishing and maintaining relationships with representatives of a variety of business and/or government organizations.
- Works closely with Sales Manager to determine technology solutions and product availability.
Product Sourcing and Vendor Relations
- Works with a variety of other Best Buy Canada Ltd. Employees to ensure necessary inventory adjustments are made and billing procedures are satisfied.
- Works with Vendors to assist them in understanding the particular needs of our corporate clients in relation to price, product and delivery needs.
All requirements are based on 3 plus years of experience and include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working knowledge of products in the Consumer Electronics Retail Industry with particular experience in sales (Commercial sales and/or Pro-AV experience preferred), B2B and inventory analysis processes
- Strong organization, problem solving and communication skills both written and verbal
- Project coordination and cross functional work team experience
Burnaby, BC based Best Buy Canada Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortune 100 company Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) and is one of Canada’s largest and most successful retailers. With more than 22,000 employees across the country, Best Buy Canada Ltd. operates the Future Shop (www.futureshop.ca) and Best Buy Canada (www.bestbuy.ca) brands, providing unique and distinct in-store and online consumer offerings, tailored to meet a diverse range of needs. We pride ourselves as being one of the best employers in the country. We offer a competitive benefits package and our Head Office employees enjoy great amenities at our South Burnaby location such as an in-house gym and restaurant facilities, free parking, shuttle service, in-house dry cleaning services and more.
Click here or text “FOLLOW BBYCANADAJOBS” to 21212 for more on Best Buy Canada Corporate opportunities!
Due to the large number of resumes received, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted, or will receive a response. We thank all applicants for their interest in Best Buy Canada Ltd.
Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system or Best Buy Canada Ltd. employees. Best Buy Canada Ltd. is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.