Posted Date:Jun 17, 2013
Halton Healthcare Services Posting #: 522507
Position: Registered Nurse
Status: Part-time and Full-time
Hours: All shifts
Join our team of over 2,600 employees, 1000 volunteers and 260 family physicians and specialists at our 3 hospital site organization.
To provide patient centred care in one of our clinical areas (In-Patient Medicine, Surgery, Mental Health, Intensive Care Unit or our Emergency Department) at one of our 3 hospital sites.
Halton Healthcare Services is seeking individuals who are competent in their chosen profession; patient/customer focused; team players; effective communicators; caring and respectful and are fiscally responsible.
· Current Registration in good standing with the
· BCLS certification required.
· IV therapy skills required.
· New Graduate RNs or experienced RNs in medical surgery units considered.
· Must possess excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
· Must possess excellent documentation skills.
· Must be able to work well under stress.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be a team-player with excellent conflict resolution skills.
· Must be a self-directed learner with good computer skills.
· Must be able to meet the physical demands of this position
· Satisfactory employment and attendance record
Content coming soon.