Job Number: 812866
Location: Alamogordo, New Mexico
Posted Date: Apr 9, 2019
Closing date: 09-May-2019
Department Name: 300 - Verifications
Job Status: Full-Time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supports Manager’s and company’s mission of delivering a superior client experience by ensuring the quality and accuracy of the department’s work. Performs investigations using a variety of resources to verify a job candidate’s information to include work ethics, personal characteristics, education or other related information. The employee will use such tools as telephone, e-mail, mail, facsimile, or the National Healthcare Databank (NHDB) to verify information. All reported information is in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), state and federal law, and PreCheck guidelines.
- Inputs accurate data into modules and websites using format consistent with pre-established guidelines.
- Researches for data and other information using the Internet and federal and state
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follows established processes and guidelines to conduct verification investigations to include: conferring with current and former employers by telephone to obtain information about a job candidate’s work history including eligibility for re-hire, personal characteristics, and work ethic and utilizing available methods to verify a job candidate’s educational background.
- Contacts state healthcare agencies/boards to obtain recent and historical public records and clarification on
- Reviews returned records for accuracy and completeness and crosschecks with existing PreCheck proprietary databases for matches and makes corrections as
- Provides timely and accurate information to PreCheck clients.
- Completes special assignments or projects as
- Uses Internet extensively to seek information (phone numbers, addresses, websites, ).
- Uses independent judgment and resourcefulness to successfully complete all aspects of client
- Meets departmental standards for production
- Assist in other areas of the department as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Microsoft office products and other relevant
- Excellent computer skills – MS Word, Excel and Internet.
- Strong customer service skills experience
- Must have strong time management skills, the ability to multi-task and work at a fast
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention-to-detail required.
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette and professional manner suitable for completing work on behalf of clients and with co-workers.
- Must have excellent written, grammatical and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent and accurate typing skills for preparing client reports and letters.
- Must be resourceful and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively handle time-critical issues, remain productive and meet goals in stressful situations.
- Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge. Exhibits ability to learn and apply new Keeps abreast of current developments. Requires minimal supervision. Displays understanding of how job relates to others. Uses resources effectively.
- Quality – Strong attention-to-detail. Must have strong time management skills, the ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Analytical Skills – Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Collects and researches data. Uses intuition and experience to complement
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own
- Communication –Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Edits work for spelling and grammar. Speaks clearly and Listens and gets clarification. Participates in meetings.