Job Number: 845051
Location: Houston, Texas
Posted Date: Jul 16, 2019
Closing date: 15-Aug-2019
Department Name: 500 - Client Services
Job Status: Full-Time
Role and Responsibilities
The Credentialing Services Manager will work directly with Client Services, Operations, Product Management, Sales & Marketing, Accounting, and Implementations as needed to provide a superior client experience through proactive communication with our LMP clients, and to ensure the LMP CAM team upholds their standard of customer service. This individual will foster a culture that considers and focuses on our LMP clients’ needs, champions our mission and core values, proactively communicates and consults with clients and internal departments, and identifies areas for improvement to deliver high quality results so that all PreCheck client requests are resolved and answered accurately and timely. They will be the expert for our LMP product and in the license credentialing field seeking to streamline processes and create efficient ways to process work quickly and accurately. In their management duties they will schedule, motivate, coach, train, provide performance feedback, and recognize employees within the department. A key responsibility will also be to build and maintain relationships with PreCheck clients, and ensure all LMP client requests are fulfilled and all resources exhausted in delivery of our services. To accomplish this, the LMP Client Services Manager:
- Oversees the development and facilitation of an exceptional customer experience.
- Develops and maintains relationships with assigned clients through email, phone calls, and on-site visits.
- Receives phone calls or correspondence from and regularly makes phone calls or returns correspondence to clients to answer questions, alleviate concerns, and provide updates on requests.
- Acts as the initial escalation point for the both the client and team members in the resolution of all issues and utilizes all possible avenues prior to involving senior management, to include root cause analysis.
- Manages daily workflow associated with all aspects of client activity to ensure the timely and accurate completion of tasks utilizing reporting specific to LMP.
- Maintains employees and department resources to perform daily job functions.
- Maintains and reviews performance statistics for the group to guarantee service goals are met.
- Motivates, trains, recognizes team members, and reviews new team members work to ensure performance at the highest levels.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and resources to perform their jobs.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Available to provide coaching and direction for employees experiencing work and/or personal problems.
- Works closely with departmental management to develop and implement strategies that streamline processes and ensure efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Analyzes client account performance and offers solutions for improving outcomes.
- Documents performance issues and escalates to management with recommendations for employee improvement and skill development.
- Ensures that departmental standards for performance are consistently met across all direct reports.
- Coordinates communication internally and externally across multiple levels of various organizations to ensure that necessary players have needed information.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication of department or employee concerns.
- Assists in the accomplishment of PreCheck company goals.
- Completes special assignments and projects as requested, and performs other duties as requested.
- Defines system enhancements and works with the IT team to prioritize, test, and implement changes.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication of client, department, or employee concerns.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School education or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 – 5 years licensing or credentialing supervision experience required, preferably within healthcare.
- 5 years Customer Service experience preferred.
- Account Management experience preferred.
- Presentation and public speaking required.
- Must have excellent computer skills – MS Office Suite.
- Must be willing to travel domestically up to 10%.
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate strong time management skills.
- Must demonstrate analytical and statistical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Professional manner and image suitable for close work with clients.
- Ability to effectively handle time-critical issues, remain productive and meet goals in stressful situations.
- Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge. Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills. Keeps abreast of current developments. Requires minimal supervision. Displays understanding of how job relates to others. Uses resources effectively.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Analytical Skills – Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Collects and researches data. Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Identifies data relationships and dependencies. Designs work flows and procedures.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own interests.
- Communication – Writes clearly and informatively. Edits work for spelling and grammar. Varies writing style to meet needs. Speaks clearly and persuasively. Listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills. Participates in meetings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.