Job Number: 845425
Location: Houston, Texas
Posted Date: Jul 2, 2019
Closing date: 01-Aug-2019
Department Name: 250 - Marketing
Job Status: Full-Time
Cisive, a global provider of HR technology and risk management solutions, is seeking a Graphic Designer experience to join our growing organization.
The Graphic Designer supports the branding and marketing strategy for the Cisive enterprise by developing digital and print marketing collateral for internal and external branding campaigns. This is a critical, hands-on role that influences Cisive’s brand strategy and positions the enterprise as premium brands from a design and visual perspective by standardizing and establishing brand guidelines for the entire enterprise.
Duties and responsibilities
- Helps determine innovative and creative tactics to build the strength and value of the Cisive enterprise brands.
- Conception & maintenance of brand standards: ensuring tone, visuals, and messaging are on brand.
- Design various forms of marketing and company collateral including advertisements, brochures, client-facing presentations, internal documents, newsletters, proposals, user guides and more.
- Create collateral for the Cisive website and social media.
- Edit professional photos for use in marketing collateral and the website.
- Provide graphics & presentation support to Marketing, Product & Sales Teams.
- Contribute to the conceptual and creative strategy of marketing campaigns.
- Design email blast templates.
- Design and produce print, digital and video materials.
- Performing multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in digital marketing
- Exceptional creativity, enthusiasm, team spirit, commitment, and professionalism.
- Relevant marketing or advertising experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Experience with additional digital platforms a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot a plus
- Ability to effectively respond to last-minute requests and tight timelines
- Fluency in formatting digital assets for social media
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and balance multiple projects and responsibilities
Cisive offers a competitive compensation package, including group health benefits, 401(k), paid time off, flexible work options and a rewarding work environment. Open to remote work, preferably in a location that is within 50 miles of a Cisive office location (Houston, TX, Holtsville, NY, Smyrna, GA or Spring Lake, NC).