Working Here at St. Michael's Hospital
You are viewing a vacancy at St. Michael’s Hospital, now a member of a new health network along with Providence Healthcare and St. Joseph’s Health Centre. Together, we are committed to a shared purpose of advancing the health of our patients and our urban communities.
Job Title:Neurophysiology Technologist
Job Category:Health Disciplines
New Work Type:Casual
Union Affiliation:Non Union
Salary Range:$33.95 - $40.54 per hour
Length of Temporary Assignment:n/a
FTE Assignment (Cas=0.000001):0.000001
St. Michael's Hospital is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, and affiliated with the University of Toronto, employing several casual, full- and part- time EEG and EMG technologists in a busy outpatient and inpatient service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Casual to part time hours
- Outpatient EMG and/or EEG testing
- Inpatient testing
- Canadian or American Board certified in electroencephalography (EEG) and/or Electromyography (EMG).
- EMG and Evoked potential experience an asset.
- Previous experience and/or training in EEG and EMG testing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated and manage competing priorities in a busy environment.