At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
**This position is Permanent Full-time and operates on a 12-hour continental schedule and is dedicated to nights**
Reporting to the Transportation Supervisor, this position handles incoming, outgoing and internal freight movement manually, by power operated tow motor or end rider using Radio Frequency (RF) Scanning Unit.
- Minimum of one (1) year Material Handling experience
- Forklift and power operated tow motor experience is preferred
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) Scanning Unit.
- Excellent understanding of Distribution Centre environment and procedures
- Demonstrates our Values; Team-oriented, shows initiative, and is extremely customer-focused
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Correctible vision
- Must be physically capable of performing all Material Handler duties on a regular basis
- Ability and willingness to work in dry, cooler and/or freezer work zones
- Ability to work on continental shift schedule dedicated to Nights
- Operates hi-lift, forklift and power operated tow motor and any other warehouse equipment as assigned
- While adhering to safety standards, loads and unloads trucks using a power operated tow motor or forklift
- Efficiently builds skids of product to meet required targets for delivery to the stores
- Safely and effectively wraps skids of product, using shrink wrap
- Actively rotates stock items to maintain fresh product at all times
- Performs replenishments and restocking of product locations as required
- Removes damaged product and shrink wrap from skids
- Sweeps trailers prior to loading product
- Advises the transportation supervisor of any operational inconsistencies or problems
- Understands the importance of food safety in a warehouse environment
- Performs general cleaning duties as required
- Assists with other daily warehouse and office tasks as requested
The TDL Group Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that all internal candidates will be given first consideration for this position. Only applications submitted online will be considered.
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, vacation entitlements, comprehensive benefits, free parking and above all, Coffee!