Class 1 Delivery Driver
Permanent Full-time Position- Calgary
If you are a Class 1 Driver with excellent customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment – this may be the place for you!
Behind every great franchise organization is an important group of professionals who support the franchise system and help to ensure that the operation runs smoothly and grows responsibly. As the operators of Tim Hortons Franchises, the TDL Group Corp – does just that !
What are we looking for?
- Class 1 License and Clean Driver’s Abstract to be provided at the time of interview
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills, customer focused
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Ability and willingness to work in marked temperature changes
What will your job be?
- Completing Tim Hortons restaurant deliveries while operating Company equipment in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Performing Pre/Post- trip inspections to ensure THI fleet standards are met
- Completing all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation
- Safely operating on-board truck computers
- At restaurant level, verifying accuracy of food order, and assisting with off-loading of product into the restaurant
- Handling inquires and or concerns from owners/customers professionally
- Responsible for yard/cleaning duties as required
- Following food safety procedures
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary (start rate $28.00/hr)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Company paid benefits package
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Pension Plan with Company Contributions
- Employee Product Purchase Program
- Mentoring / Training Program
And above all……Coffee !
Our hardworking team is committed to excellence in our people, products and premises. Apply now for a chance to join our growing team !