Summer Students (Summer Contract)
We are looking to hire summer students to temporarily work as process operators with flexibility to work days/afternoons/nights
The operator will fulfill the duties of the following functions:
- Set-up and operate packaging machine. Completes start-up checklist.
- Perform quality checks, including inspection and cleaning of magnets
- Complete production reports
- Perform basic machine maintenance
- Maintain cleanliness in packaging area, including cleaning of equipment.
- Stock and maintain warehouse inventory
- Inspects and receives incoming deliveries. Completes In-bound checklist.
- Replenish processing and packaging lines with necessary materials and take away finished goods
- Completes accurate records for all outbound shipments, including Out-bound checklist
- Knowledge of warehousing in an ambient food grade warehouse is an asset. Past production and packaging experience in the food industry is preferable. Ability to safely and properly operate a forklift and other material handling equipment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and drag up to 160 lbs. of weight
- Ability to freely lift and bend on a continual basis
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanically inclined and comfortable using computer technology
TDL group is an equal opportunity employer.