At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, this position is responsible for actively participating within our Distribution Team in reaching daily production targets on a regular basis.
**This position is Permanent Full-time and operates on a 12-hour continental schedule and is dedicated to nights (6:30pm - 6:00am)**
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced and physically demanding job
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs (23 kg)
- Correctable vision
- Ability to work in a -22 degrees Celsius temperature zone (protective gear provided)
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions
- Willingness to participate in ongoing development and to be cross-trained in various areas of Distribution
- Prior warehouse experience (including experience with Radio Frequency Scanning units) is an asset
What will your job be?
- Picking, assembling and loading food orders for shipment, both manually and with material handling equipment
- Ensuring all orders are picked accurately and safely while maintaining production targets
- Performing replenishments and restocking of product locations as required
- Performing general cleaning duties as required to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Participating in continuous improvement activities
- Ensuring food safety and food defense standards are followed
- Other duties as assigned
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Excellent company-paid medical/dental benefits – starting day 1
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Pension Plan
The TDL Group Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: All internal candidates will be given first consideration for this position. Only applications submitted online will be considered.