**Please note that this is a Permanent Full-time position**
At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
Our Team is committed to excellence in our people, products and premises. We are looking for someone who is a detail-oriented team player with impeccable customer service.
Reporting to the Driver Supervisors, this position is responsible for performing truck driving duties as required, including: restaurant deliveries, operating power drivers lift/pump truck, and acting as a customer service representative to restaurant owners, vendors, as well as the general public.
- Experienced Class 1 delivery driver with 2 to 5 years experience with excellent driving skills and a clean driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, to deal with requests and concerns from owners and the Driver team
- Literacy – ability to read related reports and understand product quantities
- Demonstrates our Values; Team-oriented, shows initiative, and is extremely customer-focused
- 2 years Class 1 experience a must
- CVOR and a Clean Driver’s Abstract **To be provided at the time of interview
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Correctible vision
- Ability and willingness to work in marked temperature changes
- Consistently operates Company equipment in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Performs Pre/Post- trip inspections
- Completes all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation and promptly provides to Fleet Supervisor
- Safely operates on-board truck computers
- At restaurant level, verifies accuracy of food order, and assists with delivery
- Handles inquires and or concerns from owners/customers professionally and re-directs where possible
- Performs general cleaning duties as required
- Understands the importance of food safety
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, vacation entitlements, and comprehensive benefits!
The TDL Group Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.