At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
As a Coffee Process Operator on the Night shift you will:
- Unload, store, open, and dump green coffee beans into the receiving silos
- Ensure the proper quantity and type of green coffee bean is always available from the silos
- Set-up and operates packaging machine including completing start-up checklist.
- Perform quality checks, including inspection and cleaning of magnets
- Completes production reports
- Performs basic machine adjustments and maintenance
- Replenish processing and packaging lines with necessary materials and take away finished goods
- Blend, bag and weigh blended green coffee for outbound shipments
- Follow all Health and Safety, GMP and food safety policies and regulations reporting any deviations to the Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in production and packaging in the food industry is preferable
- Ability to safety operate a forklift and other material handling equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (36.5 kg)
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting rate $19.16/hour
- Progressive increases over 3 years with a current top rate of $23.91/hour
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Company paid benefits package
- RRSP’s after 3 months
- Fitness Subsidy
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Employee Share Purchase plan
- Company Paid Uniform
- Comprehensive paid training and ongoing support
- Employee Product Purchase Program
You’ll help bring the coffee we love to the people who love it. Be part of a team that works with pride to serve the neighborhoods where we work, play and live.
TDL Group Corp is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.