At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, this position is responsible for actively participating in our Distribution Team to reach daily production targets. This includes manually picking required products and assembling them on pallets for shipping, assisting with clean up between shifts, and handling incoming and outgoing freight.
Starting rate $20.21 + applicable premiums
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced and physically demanding job
- Experience using a Powered Pallet Truck is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (36.5 kg)
- Correctable vision
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions
- Willingness to participate in ongoing development and to be cross-trained in various areas of Distribution
- Prior warehouse experience (including experience with Radio Frequency Scanning units) is an asset
- Picking, assembling and loading food orders for shipment, both manually and with a powered pallet truck
- Ensuring all orders are picked accurately and safely while maintaining production targets
- Performing general cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Participating in continuous improvement activities
- Ensuring food safety and food defense standards are followed
- Other duties as assigned
The TDL Group Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Only applications submitted on-line will be considered.
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a competitive base salary and vacation, a defined incentive bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, pension, free parking and above all, Coffee!