At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
As a Coffee Process Operator Summer Student you will:
- Unload, store, open, and dump green coffee beans into the receiving silos
- Ensure the proper quantity and type of green coffee bean is always available from the silos
- Perform quality checks
- Replenish processing and packaging lines with necessary materials and take away finished goods
- Blend, bag and weigh blended green coffee for outbound shipments
- Follow all Health and Safety, GMP and food safety policies and regulations reporting any deviations to the Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (36.5 kg)
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions
Must have flexibility to work days/afternoons/nights
TDL Group Corp is an equal opportunity employer.