Class 1 Delivery Driver
**Please note that this is a Permanent Full-time position**
At Tim Hortons, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be part of the team that helps make that happen.
Our Team is committed to excellence in our people, products and premises. We are looking for someone who is a detail-oriented team player with exceptional customer service skills.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Transportation, this position is responsible for performing truck driving duties as required, including: restaurant deliveries, operating motorized pallet jack, and acting as a customer service representative to restaurant owners, vendors, as well as the general public.
|What are we looking for?|
What will your job be?
- Clean Driver’s Abstract **To be provided at the time of interview
- Experienced Class 1 driver with 2+ years of experience
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Ability and willingness to work in marked temperature changes
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills, customer focused
What do we offer?
- Completing Tim Hortons restaurant deliveries while operating Company equipment in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Performing Pre/Post- trip inspections to ensure THI fleet standards are met
- Completing all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation
- Safely operating on-board truck computers
- At restaurant level, verifying accuracy of food order, and assists with off loading of product into restaurant
- Handling inquires and/or concerns from owners/customers professionally
- Responsible for yard/cleaning duties as required
- Following food safety procedures
The TDL Group Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
- competitive salary
- Annual Performance bonus
- Company paid benefits package
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Pension plan with Company contributions
- Employee product purchase program
- Mentoring /Training program