At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
As a Warehouse Order Selector reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will pick, scan and accurately prepare pallets for shipping.
- Starting rate $20.29/hour (including applicable premiums)
- Progressive increases over 3 years with a current top rate of $23.83/hour (including applicable premiums)
- Picking, assembling and loading food orders for shipment, both manually and with a powered pallet truck
- Ensuring all orders are picked accurately and safely while maintaining production targets
- Performing general cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Participating in continuous improvement activities
- Ensuring food safety and food defense standards are followed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced and physically demanding job
- Experience using a Powered Pallet Truck is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Correctable vision
- Ability to work in a -22 degrees Celsius temperature zone (protective gear provided)
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions
- Willingness to participate in ongoing development and to be cross-trained in various areas of Distribution
- Communication both oral and written
Compensation & Benefits:
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Company paid benefits package
- Pension Plan with Company contributions
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Annual safety boot allowance
- Annual uniform allotment
- Comprehensive paid training and ongoing support
- Employee Product Purchase Program
- Onsite fitness facility
You’ll help bring the coffee we love to the people who love it. Be part of a team that works with pride to serve the neighborhoods where we work, play and live.
TDL Group Corp is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.