Tim Hortons- Job Opportunity
Dorval Site Manager
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Eastern Ontario and Quebec Distribution, this role is based in Dorval, QC and supports the transportation department while ensuring cross-docking warehouse operations are completed with a high degree of focus on Health and Safety. Ensure daily operational problems are solved while maintaining positive employee relations with supervisors, drivers, cross-dock employees and restaurants.
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful leadership experience within the warehouse/freight logistics industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Experience with warehouse and labour management systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to safety
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficient computer skills in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ensure safe working environment and drive safety culture for 80 employees (transportation/cross-dock)
- Ensure the completion on daily mandates to provide on time/on quantity deliveries to restaurants
- Manage performance of the transportation supervisory team including performance reviews, corrective action, KPI monitoring etc.
- Monitor department metrics including daily reviews, identification of areas of improvement and implementation of changes
- Collaborate with Senior Manager to ensure on-going success of the operation including budget controls.
- In conjunction with the Senior Manager and Kingston Transport team, develop and document standard transportation operating policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective workplace practices and processes
- Drive effective communications to the field including support of driver meetings and driver committee meetings.
- Help support cross-functional communications and initiatives with internal departments i.e. VOC. Routing.
- Competitive base salary + annual bonus
- Company paid benefits package
- Three Weeks paid vacation
- Pension Plan
- Fitness Subsidy
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
The TDL Group Corp. is an equal opportunity employer